PREPARE"There are so many people that are doing what I want to do and they are good at it!"
"How can my new shop compete with established shops with thousands of sales and positive reviews?"
"My products will never stand out on a huge market like Etsy."
If you’re about to open or have recently opened an Etsy shop, then chances are that you too, have these fears and doubts.
- And you are probably right! Succeeding in such a competitive environment like Etsy is not easy or straightforward.
- One of the most common mistakes that people make is that they open their shop, they "get out there", before they’re ready.
- They don’t know who their target customers are, how to find them, who they’re competing against, how to price their products for maximum profitability, how to present their brand in the best way possible to make it stand out.
To put it simple: they just don’t know what it takes to succeed!
That’s the main reason that most Etsy shops get lost in the crowd and fail sooner or later.
That’s what this course is all about!
How to make your shop perfect in every way BEFORE you open it and how to IMPROVE it in every way if you have already opened it!
You will learn:
- How to appeal to your target market & your ideal customer
- How to stand out from your competition
- How to identify & take advantage of the unmet needs & the new trends of your market
- How to build an amazing, strong brand that’s going to supercharge your Etsy shop and boost your sales
- The best way to use all of your brand’s visual elements in your shop (photos, graphics, video, fonts)
- The ideal way to use copywriting for all of your shop’s texts and descriptions (Profile, About, product descriptions, FAQs)
BELIEVE IN YOU.
TAKE YOUR CREATIVE BUSINESS GLOBAL.
Creative BizLab supports creative entrepreneurs seeking to build and expand their business to new markets. We offer hands-on support via online training, equipping creatives with practical business knowledge and skills.
Over the course of the last three years, Creative Bizlab has coached, consulted and trained over 1000 makers on business topics such as business planning, pricing, branding, digital marketing and selling online, mainly on Etsy.
Creative BizLab's co-founders are Ifigenia Christodoulidou and Zacharias Polymenakos. We are very proud to see most of our members having stable, self-sufficient creative businesses and selling their creations all over the world!
Hi! My name is Ifigenia.
I help people make a living selling their creations online, by showing them how to believe in themselves and how to use their creativity, their skills and their strengths to their benefit. Most importantly I show them HOW they can achieve this, step-by-step!
I am the co-creator of CreativeBizLab, an online training and consulting company for small creative businesses. We have helped more than a thousand people so far build their creative businesses and sell their creations via the internet, especially on Etsy.com. I hold a degree in Psychology and 2 postgraduate degrees in Business Psychology from UCL (University College London).
And sometimes, when I find the time, I paint!
I would love to hear from you! Send me your thoughts and questions in email@example.com
Zacharias holds an MBA from New York University (Stern 1999) and has extensive work experience in Banking and Management Consulting, with focus on business planning, management and finance.
He believes in the great value of the Creative Economy and enjoys helping makers and young people achieve their potential. He is also a maker @ Selektah Clothing.
The elements of a strong & successful brand
A strong brand – Unique Selling Proposition
A strong brand – Name & Logo
A strong brand – Style
A strong brand - Photography & video
A strong brand – Story, Values, Emotion
A strong brand – Copywriting
Workbook 2 - Build a strong brand
Product photography tips and ideas